I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 6, 2012

My heart!!!

Assalamualaikum....

My baby represent Kelantan ( she is the one who wear black veil )
She managed to get bronze medal in Middle weight category Taekwondo

I'm so jelly to get dis patung..!!!! Cute kn tok gajah ni..




As you know guys, all my sibling are Taekwondo player. But only 3 of us represented state to SUKMA which is my only Bro, my little Sista and me. But only my little sista won da medal. My bro n me didnt managed to get it. Pity rite. Actually, i have a chance to play in Sukma dis edition, unfortunately i already 22 years old and cant do it. So i have to drop out my name from da team. Huu so sad but i did it. My sis represented Kelantan bcoz i told her to do so if she really want to well-training. She's study at MRSM PC so it much be more easier for her to go training at da gym rather than she's represent terengganu. So, here's da result bronze medal for her. She fought with Noraslinda from Pahang in the semi-final, i knew her opponent coz she's also play in Masum represent UPM. ( adik national player katenye ).  I dont mind if my sis lost to her coz she had more experience. As a reward, state government will give all those winner wif an insentif money, Gold : RM3000, Silver : RM2000 and Bronze : RM1000. Masyallah 1k..???  Fuh i can paw my sis lor. Hahaha. The time flies so fast while i'm growing up and now i have to double up my effort to win in every match. My next match will be on dis Oct SUKIPT. Hope there's a chance for me to beat her ( my common opponent ). Haha.




We are cool and steady!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. congrats to ur sister, babe! proud of u guys..gudluck in next match!

    ReplyDelete